Verdict on Bhopal Gas Tragedy2 comments
All 8 accused in Bhopal gas disaster case convicted. Just 2 years jail to killers of several thousand. Released on bail instantly. Prime accused Warren Anderson safe.
- Worst Legal Disaster!
Worst legal disaster By Raajkumar Keswani A simple calculation will tell you that the 2 years imprisonment to 7 persons for the death of 25,000 human beings virtually comes to just 35 minutes ja...
- Bhopal Gas Tragedy : Chronology of Events
The Bhopal Chronology of Events December 2-3, 1984 - Poisonous gas leak from Union Carbide’s pesticides factory. First Information Report filed on December 4. 7/12/ 1984 - Prime accused...
- Germany Plans to Dispose of Bhopal Toxic Waste
Germany Plans to Dispose of Bhopal Toxic Waste By Simone Kaiser (DER SPEIGEL) in Bhopal, India 06/26/2012 Rusted metal barrels filled with a dark, dusty material stand in a warehouse on th...
- US court absolves Union Carbide of Bhopal liability
US court absolves Union Carbide of Bhopal liability 28 June 2012 Press Trust of India NEW YORK, 28 JUNE: In a setback to 1984 Bhopal gas tragedy victims, a US court has held that neither Union ...
We will live in the death smog for awhile,
breathing the dust of the dead,
the 3 thousand or so who turn to smoke,
The dead are in us now, locked in our chests,
staining our lungs,
polluting our bloodstreams,
And though we cover our faces with flags
and other pieces of cloth to filter the air,
the spirits of the dead aren't fooled
by our masks.
Say It On
TheBhopalPost on Facebook
- WRAPUP 3-Snowden rejects suggestions he is a spy for China - Reuters
- Fire in Safdarjung child wing - Times of India
- Army rescues pilgrims stranded in flood-hit areas - Times of India
- As flood nears, exodus from Yamuna bank slums - Times of India
- Cabinet reshuffle: Merit hardly any consideration this time - Economic Times
- Uttarakhand worst hit as rain, floods ravage north India - Indian Express
- Speculations rife about Modi's visit to Ayodhya - Times of India
- India will be major exports hub: Ford - Business Standard
- Mamata Banerjee slams Kamduni rape protesters, gets angry send-off - Times of India
- Jaya effects minor reshuffle, drops two ministers, inducts two - Deccan Herald
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (2)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- August 2010 (6)
- July 2010 (24)
- June 2010 (15)
- November 1985 (3)